We will decide the appropriate shipping courier to fulfill your orders and provide FREE Shipping Worldwide on all orders made on nextCIGAR, except for conditions below,
- Oversized or overweighed merchandise to your destination.
- We CANNOT ship hazmat items (For example we have to discharge all the butane from lighter).
- Additional shipment & insurance fee may apply for Humidor and Spirits and the refund amount subjects to the insurance applies if there is any damage during the shipment.
- Additional charges may apply if you want to choose your own shipping courier or have us do split shipping on a single order. Please contact us. (We might do split shipping for large order in order to meet your country’s import requirements.)
It is normal to receive cigars unsealed, as we do random quality check on cigar conditions or maintenance for some cigars to avoid the risks of bursting, mouldy, cigar bugs, etc.
- All duties, taxes and licenses of your region incurred while shopping at nextcigar.com are the sole responsibility of the customer. Delays may occur due to customs clearance and the laws governing delivery in your area.
- Please provide your address in English if there are lighters or alcohol products in your parcel.
- If the items are returned because of wrong address is provided to us or your failure or omission in customs clearance or your failure to contact local post office to clear customs and collect the parcel within pickup period (according to your local post office/ courier), you are responsible to bear a service charge of US$15 and reshipping fee US$35 per parcel. You may also need to bear the possible tax occurred. Items that are not in original condition are not eligible for restocking/ reshipping and will not be refunded or exchanged.
Please be informed that if your merchandise remains unclaimed in our warehouse for one year without any prior notice or arrangement, it will be destroyed and no refund will be issued.
- Due to existing legal restrictions and embargoes on Cuban products in the United States. If you place an order containing Cuban products that are prohibited or regulated for shipping to the United States, our system will cancel and refund your order accordingly. You will be notified of the cancellation via email. Any payment made for the canceled items will be refunded to you accordingly.
Shipments are processed Monday to Friday, excluding Hong Kong public holidays.
Est. Order Processing Time
Est. Parcel Delivery Time
(After order processing)
1 Business Day
1-2 Business Days
China(Mainland), Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, South Korea, United Kingdom, USA etc
2-3 Business Days
EMS: 3-7 Business Days
Regular Airmail: 5-15 Business Days
4-5 Business Days
6-10 Business Days
Note: The delivery times above are for reference only and they are not guaranteed unless otherwise noted.
- Due to the substantial reduction in flight frequencies, outbound airmail items may subject to considerable delays of more than 1 week in handling posted items to airlines subsequent to our completion of handling procedures after posting.
You will be notified with a tracking code to trace your delivery status once your order has been dispatched.
You can track your orders here.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.